DO You need an EU Authorised Representative?

EU Authorised Representative

We have now opened an office in Germany and provide an EU Authorised Representative Service.

If you sell medical devices into the European Union but are based outside of the union, you are required to have an Authorised Representative with an office based in the EU. It is no longer possible for UK based companies to sell into the EU without having an EU Authorised Representative. 

If you need an EU Authorised Representative then please contact us to see how we can be of assistance to you. 

Ready to discuss your project?